We began the day practicing for Christmas concert.
We then had French.
We then continued practicing for Christmas concert.
After fist recess and lunch we had Music.
Next we dove into math. We first did a new set of multiplication and repeated addition follow me cards; today we were able to answer all the question in 4 minutes and 36 seconds. Tomorrow we will try and beat this time! We then continued exploring how multiplication is repeated addition.
After second recess and lunch we practiced for science fair.
Also, Mr. Pereira read us his migration story!
Have a great night!
Student led conferences (Parent-Teacher interviews) forms will go home Thursday with all the information. You will be able to start signing up online on Friday.
1. Read for 20 minutes
2. Spelling pg. 49-52 (if not complete)
3. Cursive pg. 50-51 (if not complete)
4. Sign Math test (if not done)
5. Sign UOI rubric (if not done)
6. Cultural Flag information sheet due Monday
7. Bake Sale tomorrow
8. Casual Day tomorrow
9. Science Fair Thursday
10. Math sheet related to multiplication